Simulated rifle scope
The simulated rifle scope is intended to be used in a laser shooting simulation to train a marksman, a sniper team or a hunter. It can be used in conjunction with a simulated rifle or real rifle with laser cartridge.
The heart of the scope is an OLED micro-display, which is available in SVGA (800x600) or SXGA (1280x1024) resolutions. The OLED image is magnified by lightweight glass optics.
The simulated rifle scope also features operating windage, elevation and zoom control. Any change in the controls is instantly transmitted to the PC via USB joystick interface.
All the control electronics are packed inside the scope, so the unit doesn't require any additional controller units.
- SVGA or SXGA OLED display
- Glass optics with 34° field of view
- Connects directly to PC with a VGA and USB cable (no additional control units required)
- Rifle scope controls (elevation, windage, power, …) recognized as a standard USB HID device on a PC
- Adjustable diopter
- Adjustable brightness and contrast ratio
- Display technology: full color OLED microdisplay
- Image resolution: SVGA (800x600) or SXGA (1280x1024)
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Video input:
- RS34-SVGA-R1: SVGA 800x600 @ 60 Hz
- RS34-SXGA-R1: SXGA 1280x1024 @ 60 Hz
- Video input connector: 15 pin D-SUB VGA female connector
- Field of view (diagonal): 34°
- Field of view (horizontal): 27.5°
- Field of view (diagonal): 20.8°
- Exit pupil: 7 mm
- Eye relief: 52 mm
- Contrast ratio: 10,000:1
- Optics material: glass
- Material: aluminium
- Weight: 550 g
- Dimensions: 350x60x60 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C